Penne with Meatballs
INGREDIENTS: Penne Pasta (Brown Rice Flour*, Water, Olive Oil, Salt), Beef Meatballs (Ground Beef, Onions, Carrots, Water, Garlic, Tamari*, Quinoa Puffs (Quinoa*), Egg Replacer (Potato Starch, Tapioca Flour, Baking Soda, Psyllium Husk), Olive Oil, Gluten Free Flour (Garbanzo Bean Flour, Potato Starch, Tapioca Flour, Whole Grain Sorghum Flour, Fava Bean Flour), Mediterranean Herb Blend (Garlic Powder, Rosemary, Thyme, Dried Basil, Oregano, Marjoram), Black Pepper, Salt), Pasta Sauce (Canned Tomatoes, Onions, Garlic, Olive Oil, Tomato Paste, Tamari*, Balsamic Vinegar, Salt, Tapioca Starch, Nutritional Yeast*, Mediterranean Herb Blend (Garlic Powder, Rosemary, Thyme, Dried Basil, Oregano, Marjoram), Black Pepper, Garlic Powder, Chili Flakes), Steamed Broccoli (Broccoli), Parmesan Cheese.
CONTAINS: Soy, Milk
1. Place contents in a medium-sized sauté pan
2. Heat for 10 mins or 165F, stir occasionally
3. Remove from heat, plate, and let cool 1 minute, enjoy
1. Remove plastic from meal
2. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Continue heating in 30-second intervals until 165F
3. Remove and let sit for 1 minute, enjoy!