Join our Corporate
and we know the negative impact poor health can have on your employees, their attendance, and their work performance, which ultimately impacts your bottom line. That is why we have developed an easy program for you to help support your employees achieve their health goals.
US employers pay nearly $880 billion annually in health care benefits for employees and dependents. However, illness-related lost productivity costs them an additional $530 billion annually, per a new report from the Integrated Benefits Institute (IBI). That amounts to 60 cents for every dollar employers spend on health care benefits.
Employees covered for sick time, workers' compensation, disability, and family and medical leave benefits are absent about 893 million days annually due to illness and incur an estimated 527 million lost work days due to impaired performance. This totals almost 1.4 billion days annually of employees absent.
Through our Corporate Health and Wellness program, you can offer your employees healthy, portion-controlled meals that can support a healthy lifestyle.
This is an excellent offering to provide the “Nutritional” pillar of your Corporate Health and Wellness program, at no cost to you.
Studies have shown that diets high in fruits, vegetables, and fiber can have a positive impact on multiple chronic illnesses. That is why we have designed a meal program that fits these recommended values and is tightly portion controlled. So, your employees have easy access to healthy food, without having to worry about complicated calorie and macro counting.
- >10 servings of fruits and vegetables
- >25 grams of healthy fiber
- <10% of total calories from saturated fat
- <1500mg sodium
- 1200, 1600 and 2000 calorie ranges with clear macros available on each meal of the day.
• We offer meal kits for many lifestyles, with Dietician support to help employees pick the best plans for achieve their health goals.
- Intermittent Fasting
- Healthy science backed meals at an exclusive, discounted price to your employees and their family.
- Each employee will have access for private HIPPA complaint consults with one of our Registered Dietitians Exclusive member delivery options tailored to your companies needs.
- Access to monthly HIPPA compliant Webinars from our network of Doctors, Scientists, Registered Dietitians and Health Coaches – to further support healthy lifestyle habits.
- A private presentation to your leadership team, meal program tasting, and personalized one-on-one consultation with one of our Registered Dietitians detailing our meal programs Brochures for your new hire package and media content for your benefits page.