Beef Taco Bowl
INGREDIENTS: Rice, Beans & Vegetables (Black Beans & Rice (Yellow Rice (White Rice, Seasoning (Olive Oil, Lime Juice*, Garlic Powder, Salt, Maple Syrup, Onion Powder, Turmeric, Cumin, Oregano, Black Pepper), Black Beans), Cumin Lime Zucchini (Zucchini, Onions, Lime Juice*, Garlic, Olive Oil, Cumin, Salt, Black Pepper), Roasted Corn), Taco Bowl Beef (Ground Beef, Onions, Olive Oil, Chorizo Sausage Spice Blend (Cumin, Smoked Paprika, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Chili Powder, Coriander, Cloves, Cinnamon, Oregano, Cayenne), Apple Cider Vinegar, Salt), Salsa (Canned Tomatoes, Green Chilis, Red Onions, Cilantro, Masa Harina (Corn*, Hydrated Lime), Jalapenos, Garlic, Cumin, Salt), Cotija Cheese (Pasteurized Whole Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes)).
1. Place contents in a medium-sized sauté pan
2. Heat for 10 mins or 165F, stir occasionally
3. Remove from heat, plate, and let cool 1 minute, enjoy
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Place contents in a glass oven-safe dish
3. Heat for 10 mins or until 165F
4. Remove and let cool 1 minute, enjoy!
1. Place contents of meal in a glass microwave-safe dish
2. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Continue heating in 30-second intervals until 165F
3. Remove and let sit for 1 minute, enjoy!