INGREDIENTS: Tortilla Soup (Olive Oil, Onions, Garlic, Masa Harina (Corn Flour), Green Chilis, Salt, Cumin, Smoked Paprika, Chili Powder, Canned Tomatoes, Chipotle in Adobo (Chipotle Peppers, Water, Tomato Puree, Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Garlic), Maple Syrup, Lime Juice, Water, Masa Harina (Corn Flour), Corn, Black Beans, Roasted Red Peppers), Roasted Chicken Breast (Chicken), Blue Corn Tortilla Chips (Blue Corn*, Safflower Oil, Sea Salt), Vegan Sour Cream (Cashews, Lemon Juice, Apple Cider Vinegar, Salt, Water), Scallions.
1. Place contents in a medium-sized sauté pan
2. Heat for 10 mins or 165F, stir occasionally
3. Remove from heat, plate, and let cool 1 minute, enjoy
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Place contents in a glass oven-safe dish
3. Heat for 10 mins or until 165F
4. Remove and let cool 1 minute, enjoy!
1. Place contents of meal in a glass microwave-safe dish
2. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Continue heating in 30-second intervals until 165F
3. Remove and let sit for 1 minute, enjoy!