INGREDIENTS: Cuban Black Bean Soup (Veg Stock (Water, Onion, Carrots, Celery, Garlic), Masa Harina (Corn Flour), Black Beans, Sweet Potatoes, Onions, Bell Peppers, Celery, Olive Oil, Garlic, Tamari, Lime Juice*, Nicoyan Spice Blend (Ancho Chili Powder, Cumin, Cinnamon, Paprika, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Cacao Powder, Cayenne*), Vegan Sour Cream (Water, Cashews, Lemon Juice*, Apple Cider Vinegar, Salt), Cilantro).
CONTAINS: Soy, Cashews
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Place contents in a glass oven-safe dish
3. Heat for 10 mins or until 165F
4. Remove and let cool 1 minute, enjoy!
1. Remove plastic from meal
2. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Continue heating in 30-second intervals until 165F
3. Remove and let sit for 1 minute, enjoy!