INGREDIENTS: Loma Linda Hash [Potatoes*, Chickpeas*, Bell Peppers*, Vegetable Stock (Water, Onion*, Carrots*, Celery*, Garlic*), Scallions*, Chickpea Scramble Base (Chickpeas*, Water, Tamari*, Garlic Powder*, Turmeric, Pepper*, Onion Powder*, Salt*), Jalapeno Peppers*, Garlic*, Olive Oil*, Apple Cider Vinegar*, Chipotle Chiles in Adobo (Chipotle Peppers, Water, Tomato Puree, Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Garlic), Paprika*, Salt*, Cumin, Pepper*, Sautéed Spinach (Spinach*, N4L Imported Olive Oil*, Garlic*)].
1. Place contents in a medium-sized sauté pan, add 1-2 tablespoons water
2. Heat for 5 mins or 165F, stir occasionally
3. Remove from heat, plate, and let cool 1 minute, enjoy
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Place contents in a glass oven-safe dish
3. Heat for 10 mins or until 165F
4. Remove and let cool 1 minute, enjoy!
1. Remove plastic from meal. Add 1-2 tablespoons water
2. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Continue heating in 30-second intervals until 165F
3. Remove and let sit for 1 minute, enjoy!