Low Carb - Albondigas with Red Rice & Spinach
INGREDIENTS: Red Rice (White Rice, Seasoning (Olive Oil, Lime Juice*, Maple Syrup, Garlic Powder, Salt, Onion Powder, Turmeric, Cumin, Oregano, Black Pepper), Tomato Paste, Chili Powder), Sautéed Spinach (Spinach, Olive Oil, Garlic, Salt), Beef Meatballs (Ground Beef, Onions, Carrots, Water, Garlic, Tamari*, Quinoa Puffs (Quinoa*), Egg Replacer (Potato Starch, Tapioca Flour, Baking Soda, Psyllium Husk Fiber), Olive Oil, Gluten Free Flour (Garbanzo Bean Flour*, Potato Starch*, Tapioca Flour*, Whole Grain Sorghum Flour*, Fava Bean Flour*), Fiber Blend (Acacia Powder, Inulin Powder), Mediterranean Herb Blend (Garlic Powder, Rosemary, Thyme, Dried Basil, Oregano, Marjoram), Black Pepper, Salt).
1. Place contents in a medium-sized sauté pan
2. Heat for 5 mins or 165F, stir occasionally
3. Remove from heat, plate, and let cool 1 minute, enjoy
1. Remove plastic from meal. Add 1-2 tbsp. water
2. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Continue heating in 30-second intervals until 165F
3. Remove and let sit for 1 minute, enjoy!