Low Carb - Maple Dijon Chicken with Roasted Root Vegetables
INGREDIENTS: Marinated Chicken (Chicken Breast, Salt, Black Pepper, Lemon Juice*, Apple Juice, Olive Oil), Maple Dijon Sauce (Olive Oil, Garlic, Almond Milk (Water, Almonds*, Gellan Gum, Natural Flavor*, Rice Starch*, Salt, Vanilla Extract*, Vitamin D2, Xanthan Gum), Salt, Black Pepper, Maple Syrup, Dijon Mustard, Balsamic Vinegar, Gluten Free Flour (Garbanzo Bean Flour*, Potato Starch*, Tapioca Flour*, Whole Grain Sorghum Flour*, Fava Bean Flour*), Lemon Juice*, Grainy Dijon Mustard), Blanched Green Beans (Green Beans), Roasted Sweet Potatoes & Root Vegetables (Sweet Potatoes, Yellow Carrots, Parsnips, Red Peppers, Red Onions, Kale, Olive Oil, Salt).
1. Place contents in a medium-sized sauté pan
2. Heat for 10 mins or 165F, stir occasionally
3. Remove from heat, plate, and let cool 1 minute, enjoy
1. Remove plastic from meal
2. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Continue heating in 30-second intervals until 165F
3. Remove and let sit for 1 minute, enjoy!