INGREDIENTS: Potato Leek Soup (Potatoes*, Olive Oil, Leeks, Celery, Salt, GF Flour (garbanzo bean flour, potato starch, tapioca flour, whole grain sorghum flour, fava bean flour), Roasted Garlic, Cooking Wine, Black Pepper, Thyme, Coconut Milk (Water, Coconut*, Guar Gum*), Veg Stock (Water, Carrots, Onions, Celery, Garlic, Bay Leave, Thyme, Parsley), Miso Paste (Soybeans, Rice Koni, Sea Salt, Water), Nutritional Yeast, Spinach, Chickpeas, Scallions).
CONTAINS: Soy, Coconut
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Place contents in a glass oven-safe dish
3. Heat for 10 mins or until 165F
4. Remove and let cool 1 minute, enjoy!
1. Remove plastic from meal
2. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Continue heating in 30-second intervals until 165F
3. Remove and let sit for 1 minute, enjoy!