Low Carb - Salsa Chicken with Rice & Beans
INGREDIENTS: Cilantro Rice & Beans (White Rice, Black Beans, Olive Oil, Lime Juice, Chipotle in Adobo (Chipotle Peppers, Water, Tomato Puree, Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Garlic), Garlic Powder, Salt, Maple Syrup, Scallions, Cilantro), Fajita Vegetables (Olive Oil, Red Onions, Red Bell Peppers, Zucchini*, Salt, Costa Rican Spice Blend (Ancho Chili Powder, Cumin, Smoked Paprika, Cocoa Powder, Cinnamon, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Cayenne Pepper), Lime Ancho Chili Chicken (Chicken Breast, Salt, Miso Paste Miso Paste (Soybeans, Rice Koni, Sea Salt, Water), Apple Juice, Rice Wine Vinegar, Tamari), Cumin, Chili Powder, Olive Oil, Coriander, Maple Syrup, Garlic, Lime Juice), Salsa (Canned Tomatoes, Green Chili's, Red Onion*, Garlic, Jalapeno, Cumin, Salt, Cilantro, Masa Harina (Corn Flour).
1. Place contents in a medium-sized sauté pan
2. Heat for 5 mins or 165F, stir occasionally
3. Remove from heat, plate, and let cool 1 minute, enjoy
1. Remove plastic from meal. Add 1-2 tbsp. water
2. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Continue heating in 30-second intervals until 165F
3. Remove and let sit for 1 minute, enjoy!