Low Carb - Turkey Meatloaf with Mashed Sweet Potato & Peas
INGREDIENTS: Turkey Meatloaf (Turkey, Onion, Carrots, Oat Flour, Water, Olive Oil, Garlic, Miso Paste (Soybeans*, Rice Koji*, Sea Salt, Water), Egg Replacer (Potato Starch, Tapioca Flour, Baking Soda, Psyllium Husk Fiber), Tamari*, Parsley, Mediterranean Spice Blend (Garlic Powder, Rosemary, Thyme, Marjoram, Basil, Oregano), Salt, Pepper), Maple Sweet Potatoes (Sweet Potatoes, Maple Syrup, Apple Cider Vinegar, Miso Paste (Soybeans*, Rice Koji*, Sea Salt, Water), Salt), Green Peas, Meatloaf Glaze (Maple Syrup, Tomato Paste, Balsamic Vinegar, Tamari*).
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Place contents in a glass oven-safe dish
3. Heat for 10 mins or until 165F
4. Remove and let cool 1 minute, enjoy!
1. Remove plastic from meal
2. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Continue heating in 30-second intervals until 165F
3. Remove and let sit for 1 minute, enjoy!