Low Carb - Turkey Meatloaf with Mashed Sweet Potato & Peas
INGREDIENTS: Turkey Meatloaf (Turkey, Onion*, Carrots*, Oat Flour*, Water, Olive Oil*, Garlic*, Miso Paste* (Water, Soybeans, Rice, Salt, Ethyl Alcohol), Egg Replacer* (Potato Starch, Tapioca Flour, Baking Soda, Psyllium Husk Fiber), Tamari*, Parsley*, Mediterranean Spice Blend (Garlic Powder*, Rosemary*, Thyme*, Marjoram, Basil*, Oregano), Salt*, Pepper*), Meatloaf Glaze (Maple Syrup*, Tomato Paste, Balsamic Vinegar, Tamari), Maple Sweet Potatoes (Sweet Potatoes*, Maple Syrup*, Apple Cider Vinegar*, Miso Paste* (Soybeans, Rice Koni, Sea Salt, Water), Salt), Green Peas*.
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Place contents in a glass oven-safe dish
3. Heat for 10 mins or until 165F
4. Remove and let cool 1 minute, enjoy!
1. Remove plastic from meal
2. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Continue heating in 30-second intervals until 165F
3. Remove and let sit for 1 minute, enjoy!