INGREDIENTS: Sweet Potato Curry (Water, Sweet Potatoes*, Coconut Milk (Water, Coconut*, Guar Gum*), Bell Pepper*, Chickpeas*, Onions*, Spinach*, Olive Oil*, Miso Paste (Soybeans, Rice Koni, Sea Salt, Water), Tamari*, Garlic*, Okinawan Curry Spice Blend (Turmeric*, Coriander*, Cardamom*, Cinnamon*, Ginger*, Black Pepper*, Cayenne*, Cloves*Chinese Five Spice Blend), Ginger*, Lime Juice*, Chili Paste*), Quinoa*, Miso Chicken (Chicken, Apple Juice*, Miso Paste (Soybeans, Rice Koni, Sea Salt, Water), Tamari*, Rice Wine Vinegar*).
CONTAINS: Soy, Coconut
1. Place contents in a medium-sized sauté pan
2. Heat for 10 mins or 165F, stir occasionally
3. Remove from heat, plate, and let cool 1 minute, enjoy
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Place contents in a glass oven-safe dish
3. Heat for 10 mins or until 165F
4. Remove and let cool 1 minute, enjoy!
1. Place contents of meal in a glass microwave-safe dish
2. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Continue heating in 30-second intervals until 165F
3. Remove and let sit for 1 minute, enjoy!