For 1600 calorie meal kits:
INGREDIENTS: Quinoa*, Vegetables for Pineapple Fried Quinoa (Red Bell Pepper*, Edamame*, Broccoli*, Pineapple*, Yellow Onion*, Pineapple Juice*, Reduced Sodium Tamari*, N4L Imported Olive Oil*, Chili Paste, Miso Paste* [(Soybeans, Rice Koji, Sea Salt, Water], Lime Juice*), Scallions*, Cilantro*, Miso Salmon (Salmon, Miso Marinade [Miso Paste* (Soybeans, Rice Koji, Sea Salt, Water), Apple Juice*, Reduced Sodium Tamari*, Rice Wine Vinegar*).
CONTAINS: Salmon, Soy
1. Place fried quinoa in a medium-sized sauté pan, sauté fish separately
2. Heat for 10 mins or 165F, stir occasionally
3. Remove from heat, plate, and let cool 1 minute, enjoy
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Place contents in a glass oven-safe dish
3. Heat for 10 mins or until 165F
4. Remove and let cool 1 minute, enjoy!
1. Remove plastic from meal, Add 1-2 tablespoons water.
2. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Continue heating in 30-second intervals until 165F
3. Remove and let sit for 1 minute, enjoy!