Roasted Red Pepper Pasta with Mediterranean Meatballs
INGREDIENTS: Brown Rice Pasta* (Brown Rice Flour, Water), Roasted Red Pepper Sauce (Roasted Red Peppers, Coconut Milk (Water, Coconut*, Guar Gum*), Roasted Garlic*, Olive Oil*, Maple Syrup*, Hemp Seeds*, Miso Paste (Soybeans, Rice Koni, Sea Salt, Water), Balsamic Vinegar*, Lemon Juice*, Black Pepper*, Mediterranean Herb Blend (Garlic Powder*, Thyme*, Rosemary*, Marjoram*, Basil*, Oregano*), Cayenne*), Peas & Carrots (Peas*, Carrots*, Olive Oil*, Garlic*, Salt, Black Pepper*), Vegan Parm Topping (Hemp Seeds*, Nutritional Yeast, Garlic Powder*, Salt*, Onion Powder*), Sardinian Meatballs (Turkey, Yellow Onion*, Water, Egg Substitute* (Potato Starch*, Tapioca Flour*, Baking Soda, Psyllium Husk Fiber), Tamari*, Olive Oil*, Garlic*, Parsley*, Oat Flour*, Chives*, Salt*, Sardinian Herb Blend (Garlic Powder*, Thyme*, Basil*, Rosemary*, Dried Marjoram, Oregano), Pepper*).
CONTAINS: Soy, Hemp, Coconut
1. Place contents in a medium-sized sauté pan
2. Heat for 10 mins or 165F, stir occasionally
3. Remove from heat, plate, and let cool 1 minute, enjoy
1. Remove plastic from meal
2. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Continue heating in 30-second intervals until 165F
3. Remove and let sit for 1 minute, enjoy!