INGREDIENTS: Southwest Hash (Potatoes*, Black Beans*, Onions*, Bell Peppers*, Tomatoes*, Spinach*, Olive Oil*, Apple Cider Vinegar*, Nicoyan Spice Blend (Chili Powder*, Cumin*, Cinnamon*, Paprika*, Garlic Powder*, Onion Powder*, Cacao Powder*, Cayenne*), Garlic Powder*, Onion Powder*, Salt), Chickpea Scramble (Chickpeas*, Water, N4L Imported Olive Oil*, Tamari*, Garlic Powder*, Turmeric*, Black Pepper*, Onion Powder*), Chipotle Queso (Water, Cashews*, Lime Juice*, Nutritional Yeast*, Chipotle in Adobo (Chipotle Peppers, Water, Tomato Puree, Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Garlic), Salt).
CONTAINS: Soy, Cashews
1. Place contents in a medium-sized sauté pan
2. Heat for 10 mins or 165F, stir occasionally
3. Remove from heat, plate, and let cool 1 minute, enjoy
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Place contents in a glass oven-safe dish
3. Heat for 10 mins or until 165F
4. Remove and let cool 1 minute, enjoy!
1. Place contents of meal in a glass microwave-safe dish
2. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Continue heating in 30-second intervals until 165F
3. Remove and let sit for 1 minute, enjoy!