Swedish Meatballs with Mashed Potatoes & Peas
INGREDIENTS: Swedish Meatballs (Turkey, Yellow Onion*, Water, Egg Substitute* (Potato Starch*, Tapioca Flour*, Baking Soda, Psyllium Husk Fiber), Tamari*, Olive Oil*, Garlic*, Parsley*, Oat Flour*, Chives*, Salt*, Mediterranean Herb Blend (Garlic Powder*, Thyme*, Basil*, Rosemary*, Dried Marjoram, Oregano), Pepper*), Swedish Meatballs Sauce (Olive Oil*, Gluten Free Flour (Garbanzo Bean Flour*, Potato Starch*, Tapioca Flour*, Whole Grain Sorghum Flour*, Fava Bean Flour*), Almond Milk (Water, Almonds*, Gellan Gum, Natural Flavor*, Rice Starch*, Salt, Vanilla Extract*, Vitamin D2, Xanthan Gum), Dijon Mustard, Tamari, Garlic Powder, Salt, Black Pepper, Maple Syrup*, Nutmeg), Mashed Potatoes (Gold Potatoes*, Olive Oil*, Salt, Maple Syrup, Lemon Juice*, Oat milk (Oat milk (Water, Oats), Sunflower Oil, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Tricalcium Phosphate), Green Peas).
CONTAINS: Soy, Almonds
1. Place contents in a medium-sized sauté pan
2. Heat for 10 mins or 165F, stir occasionally
3. Remove from heat, plate, and let cool 1 minute, enjoy
1. Remove plastic from meal
2. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Continue heating in 30-second intervals until 165F
3. Remove and let sit for 1 minute, enjoy!