INGREDIENTS: Vegetable Fried Rice (Brown Rice, Sesame Seed Oil, Onions, Bell Peppers, Red Cabbage, Peas, Carrots), Garlic & Ginger Sauce (Ginger, Garlic, Tamari, Lime Juice, Coconut Sugar, Harissa Chili Paste, Water, Rice Wine Vinegar, Sesame Seed Oil, Tapioca Starch), Sesame Seeds.
CONTAINS: Soy, Coconut, Sesame
1. Place contents in a medium-sized sauté pan
2. Heat for 5 mins or 165F, stir occasionally
3. Remove from heat, plate, and let cool 1 minute, enjoy
1. Remove plastic from meal. Add 1-2 tbsp. water
2. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Continue heating in 30-second intervals until 165F
3. Remove and let sit for 1 minute, enjoy!