INGREDIENTS: Fall Rice Pilaf (Olive Oil*, Onions*, Garlic*, Celery*, Wild Rice Blend (Long Grain Brown Rice, Sweet Brown Rice, Wild Rice, Red Rice, Black Rice*), Water, Orange Juice*, Dried Cranberries*, Thyme*, Salt, Pepper*, Parsley*), Pecans*, Mediterranean Herbed Fish (Redfish, Olive Oil*, Lemon Juice*, Mediterranean Spice Blend (Marjoram*, Thyme*, Basil*, Oregano*, Rosemary*, Garlic Powder*), Salt, Roasted Parsnips and Carrots (Olive Oil*, Carrots*, Parsnips*, Orange Juice*, Thyme*), Squash & Apple Topping (Butternut Squash*, Apples*, Olive Oil*, Paprika, Salt).
CONTAINS: Pecans, Redfish
1. Place contents in a medium-sized sauté pan, add 1-2 tablespoons water
2. Heat for 5 mins or 165F, stir occasionally
3. Remove from heat, plate, and let cool 1 minute, enjoy
1. Remove plastic from meal. Add 1-2 tablespoons water
2. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Continue heating in 30-second intervals until 165F
3. Remove and let sit for 1 minute, enjoy!