Chili con Carne
INGREDIENTS: Chili Con Carne (Ground Beef, Onions, Garlic, Olive Oil, Bell Peppers, Tamari*, Paprika, Chili Powder, Cumin, Black Pepper, Chipotle in Adobo (Chipotle Peppers, Water, Tomato Puree, Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Garlic), Canned Tomatoes, Water, Butternut Squash, Pinto Beans, Masa Harina (Corn Flour), Cornbread Muffin (Almond Milk (Water, Almonds*, Gellan Gum, Natural Flavor*, Rice Starch*, Salt, Vanilla Extract*, Vitamin D2, Xanthan Gum), Applesauce*, Safflower Oil, Maple Syrup, Apple Cider Vinegar, Gluten Free Flour (Garbanzo Bean Flour*, Potato Starch*, Tapioca Flour*, Whole Grain Sorghum Flour*, Fava Bean Flour*), Cornmeal, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Salt).
CONTAINS: Soy, Almonds
1. Place contents in a medium-sized sauté pan
2. Heat for 10 mins or 165F, stir occasionally
3. Remove from heat, plate, and let cool 1 minute, enjoy
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Place contents in a glass oven-safe dish
3. Heat for 10 mins or until 165F
4. Remove and let cool 1 minute, enjoy!
1. Place contents of meal in a glass microwave-safe dish
2. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Continue heating in 30-second intervals until 165F
3. Remove and let sit for 1 minute, enjoy!