Low Carb - BBQ Meatballs with Warm Potato Salad & Peas
INGREDIENTS: BBQ Meatballs (Turkey, Yellow Onion, Water, Egg Substitute (Potato Starch*, Tapioca Flour*, Baking Soda, Psyllium Husk Fiber), Tamari, Olive Oil, Garlic, Parsley, Oat Flour, Chives, Salt, Mediterranean Herb Blend (Garlic Powder, Thyme, Basil, Rosemary, Dried Marjoram, Oregano), Pepper), BBQ Sauce (Tomato Paste, Apple Cider Vinegar, Chili Powder, Smoked Paprika, Garlic Powder, Tamari, Dijon Mustard, Molasses, Coconut Sugar, Water), Warm Potato Salad (Gold Potatoes, Celery, Scallions, Parsley, Potato Salad Dressing (Olive Oil, Lemon Juice*, Dijon Mustard, Roasted Garlic, Salt, Black Pepper, Maple Syrup), Green Peas.
CONTAINS: Coconut, Soy
1. Place contents in a medium-sized sauté pan
2. Heat for 10 mins or 165F, stir occasionally
3. Remove from heat, plate, and let cool 1 minute, enjoy
1. Remove plastic from meal
2. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Continue heating in 30-second intervals until 165F
3. Remove and let sit for 1 minute, enjoy!