Low Carb - Turkey Meatloaf with Mashed Sweet Potato & Peas
INGREDIENTS: Turkey Meatloaf (Turkey, Onion, Carrots, Oat Flour, Water, Olive Oil, Garlic, Miso Paste (Water, Soybeans, Rice, Salt, Ethyl Alcohol), Egg Replacer (Potato Starch, Tapioca Flour, Baking Soda, Psyllium Husk Fiber), Tamari, Parsley, Mediterranean Spice Blend (Garlic Powder, Rosemary, Thyme, Marjoram, Basil, Oregano), Salt, Pepper), Meatloaf Glaze (Maple Syrup, Tomato Paste, Balsamic Vinegar, Tamari), Maple Sweet Potatoes (Sweet Potatoes, Maple Syrup, Apple Cider Vinegar, Miso Paste (Soybeans, Rice Koni, Sea Salt, Water), Salt), Green Peas.
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Place contents in a glass oven-safe dish
3. Heat for 10 mins or until 165F
4. Remove and let cool 1 minute, enjoy!
1. Remove plastic from meal
2. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Continue heating in 30-second intervals until 165F
3. Remove and let sit for 1 minute, enjoy!