Dark Chocolate Truffle Dessert Balls!
Try these simple 4 ingredient dark chocolate truffle balls!
- 9 ounces of vegan dark chocolate
- 7 Tablespoons canned coconut milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chop the chocolate finely, and add to a medium sized bowl.
- In a different bowl, add the coconut milk and microwave until it is warm (about 25 seconds).
- Add the warm coconut milk into the chopped chocolate, cover with a lid to keep the heat in. Let chocolate melt for about 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, lift the cover and stir the chocolate until it is creamy and smooth.
- Add in the vanilla extract at this time.
- Let the mixture sit in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours or until almost fully solid. To test this, dip a knife into the mixture, if it comes out wet it is not set yet.
- Once it is chilled, prepare a new dish with the cacao powder to roll the balls in.
- Use a Tablespoon as a scoop to scoop out the chocolate and roll into a ball with your hands.
- Toss the chocolate balls in the cacao powder to coat the outside.
- Enjoy chocolate truffle balls right away or refrigerate overnight.
1 Truffle Ball is 90 calories, 10 g carbs, 1 g protein, 5 g fat