What To Do with Your Extra Ripe Bananas
Do you tend to buy a bunch of banana's at the beginning of the week but can't finish them in time? Well this recipes is definitely for you! This recipe is a healthy sweet treat that can be kept frozen!
Recipe: Chocolate Banana Ice-cream:
- 4 frozen banana's, peeled
- 2 tablespoons almond butter or peanut butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup milk of choice (almond, oat, cashew, etc.)
- Optional: Chocolate chips
- Add the banana's, almond butter, and cocoa powder into a food processor and blend until smooth. (Use blender plunger or spoon to push around banana's if clumps occur).
- Serve with chocolate chips or favorite topping and enjoy!
- Keep in freezer.