Winter Harvest Smoothie
Looking to create meals that are both healthy and delish this new year? Trying to utilize the new kitchen gadgets you were gifted during the holidays? Then this recipe is for you!
A good blender is an essential part of a kitchen equipment lineup. From blended soups to delicious dips, there’s no shortage of delicious recipes you can create.
Of course, the most popular application of a blender is to make a refreshing smoothie. Typically smoothie recipes include an assortment of fruit, but what if we tried a recipe with vegetables as well? Keep reading for this simple and delicious Winter Harvest Smoothie.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes | Servings: 1
- ¼ cup Non-Dairy Yogurt, plain
- 1 Banana, small
- ½ cup Butternut Squash, cubed, frozen
- ¼ teaspoon Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon Nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Almond Milk (or non-dairy milk of choice)
- 1 Clementine, peeled
- Add all ingredients into a blender
- Blend on high speed until smooth. Enjoy!