- 3 ripe peaches, pitted and sliced
- juice of 2 limes
- juice of 1 large navel orange
- juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 6 cups cold water
- Ice cubes, to preference in each glass and additional for pitcher
- + additional peach and orange slices for garnish
- In a blender, blend together peaches, lime, orange, and lemon juices, maple syrup, and 2 cups of water until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a large pitcher. Top with remaining 4 cups of cold water. Add additional peach and orange slices with additional ice cubes to preference.
- Using a long spoon, stir the drink to incorporate the ingredients.
- Serve immediately or cover and place in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, adding ice and water as necessary.
- Harvest of The Month. Ucsdcommunityhealth.org. https://ucsdcommunityhealth.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Educator-Newsletter_Peaches.pdf. Published 2021. Accessed April 15, 2021.
- Food Data Central. US Department of Agriculture. https://fdc.nal.usda.gov/fdc-app.html#/food-details/746771/nutrients. Published 2021. Accessed April 15, 2021.