Baked Shrimp Scampi
For your non-N4L meal days, our blogs are here to help! Try out this baked shrimp scampi! From preparation to serving, this meal is a 30-minute meal that keeps you on track with The Longevity Diet!
- 1 pound wild-caught shrimp, rinsed, peeled & deveined
- 2 Tablespoons N4L Imported Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon dry white wine
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1 small shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 16 ounces quinoa or brown rice, prepared according to package
- Preheat oven to 375'F and grab a non-stick baking dish
- Wash and prepare all ingredients according to the ingredient list
- Place shrimp in a large bowl. Add 1 Tablespoon of olive oil and white wine. Gently toss and let stand for 10 minutes.
- While the shrimp marinate, in a medium-sized bowl combine garlic, tomatoes, shallots, lemon juice, Italian seasoning, lemon zest, 1 Tablespoon of olive oil, and salt/pepper.
- Scoop shrimp into the baking dish and cover with tomato mixture. Place in the oven for 12-15 minutes until the shrimp have an internal temperature of 145'F.
- Serve baked shrimp over prepared quinoa or rice. Enjoy!