Loma Linda Roasted Kohlrabi & Potatoes
Prep Time: 15 minutes, Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 1 medium Kohlrabi, peeled and cubed
- 1 pound potatoes, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, zested
- 3 tablespoons N4L Imported Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh herbs*, roughly chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- Chopped scallions, to garnish
- Heat the oven to 375'F
- Combine the kohlrabi, potatoes, garlic, and lemon zest into a large bowl.
- Top with olive oil. Sprinkle herbs, salt, and pepper and stir until kohlrabi and potatoes are evenly coated.
- Scoop onto a baking pan and bake for 40 minutes, stirring halfway through. Check with a fork to make sure they are tender. Top with scallions and enjoy!