No Cook Zucchini Noodle Pesto Pasta
Prep Time: 30 minutes Cook Time: N/a Servings: 4
- 4 medium Zucchini (or ready to eat Zucchini Noodles from the produce department)
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 batch Carrot Top Pesto
- Cut the Zucchini into long noodles using a spiralizer.
- Place the noodles into a large colander and sprinkle with salt. Toss to coat and allow to sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Gently squeeze the zucchini to remove any excess liquid. This is a great step to get any extra hands at home involved with making dinner!
- While the zucchinis are sitting/being squeezed, place the basil, pine nuts, garlic, olive oil, nutritional yeast, and red pepper flakes (optional) into a food processor and pulse to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss together the zucchini noodles, pesto, and cherry tomatoes. Tossing a big bowl of pasta is another easy step anyone at home can help with.
- Serve and enjoy!