Ahh, peaches a staple of summer. Have you ever tried a peach salsa recipe? If not, you’re in for a treat! This blend of sweet juicy peaches and spicy red onions is not only delicious, but it’s versatile! You can serve it with chips as an appetizer or add to a burrito, taco, or garnish grilled fish with it! It’s the perfect peach salsa for fish, or in a burrito or taco.
- 4 ripe peaches, peeled and diced
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper*, deseeded and minced
- 1 handful fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Prep all your ingredients.
- Combine the peaches, red onion, jalapeño pepper and cilantro. Then add the lime juice and a few pinches kosher salt. Allow to stand for 5 minutes to let the flavors meld, then serve and enjoy!
*If you like spicy, keep the seeds in the jalapeño for an extra kick!