Mediterranean Cauliflower Salad
Salads are a great way to incorporate variety into your daily routine by switching up the ingredients and always keeping things interesting! Here is a salad recipe that includes cauliflower as one of its main ingredients. Use this recipe as a side dish to your main meal, as a topping to your green salad, in a wrap sandwich, or just have it as is!
Prep Time: 20 min Total Time: 20 min Servings: 6-8 servings
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- ½ cup red onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- 2 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- First, prep your cauliflower. Wash, dry, and cut the cauliflower into florets. Place the cauliflower into a food processor and pulse until it reaches a rice-like consistency. Remove from the food processor and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, and parsley to the bowl. Mix all the ingredients together.
- Add in the minced garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Toss the salad until well combined.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator to allow the salad to absorb all the flavors from the seasonings and lemon juice! Store up to 3 days (but we be it’ll be eaten up much sooner!)
- White cauliflower is traditional, but how much more fun is it to use purple and yellow cauliflower!? Eating a rainbow of vegetables will help you get more vitamins, minerals and antioxidants in your diet!