Do you love breakfast but need some new ideas? We got you! Try these yummy plant based banana pancakes!
- 1/2 cup all purpose gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 Tablespoons almond butter
- 1 1/2 cups plant milk of choice (almond, cashew, oat, etc.)
- In a medium sized bowl, add in the dry ingredients, flours, cinnamon, baking powder, salt and mix together.
- In a measuring cup, mix together the almond butter, maple syrup and coconut oil then add into the fry ingredients, after that is added, add in the plant milk.
- Stir until everything is smooth and mixed together evenly.
- Heat a skillet over low heat. Add the batter in small circles onto the skillet and cook until bubbles appear on the top, then flip.
- Continue until all batter is gone.
- Serve and enjoy!