Chocolate Almond Butter Cookies
Try this quick and easy cookie recipe that will definitely satisfy that sweet tooth!
- 1 medium ripe banana, mashed
- 1 cup of dates, no pits, soaked in
- 2 Tablespoons natural almond butter
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup of almond meal
- 1/4 cup dairy free semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the dates into a food processor and pulse until dates are chopped.
- Add in the almond butter and mashed banana, mix until combined.
- Add in the almond meal, rolled oats and pulse until mixed, it will be a wet mixture.
- Add the mixture into a bowl and form them into small (1 Tablespoon) cookies and add onto a baking sheet that is lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the cookies for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove and let the cookies cool for a few minutes, then transfer to cooling rack.
- Serve or store in an airtight container for several days, or store in fridge or freezer for a longer storage.