Easy Salmon Sheet Pan Dinner
- 2 pounds small red potato or gemstone potatoes, quartered
- 4 tablespoons N4L Imported Olive Oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced or grated
- 2 salmon fillets, approximately 4-6 ounces each
- 1 pound of asparagus
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F.
- Cover a sheet pan with parchment paper (for easy cleanup.) Spread out the quartered potatoes on the pan and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, and two cloves of minced garlic. Make sure to toss to evenly coat. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Make the salmon glaze. Combine one tablespoon thyme, two minced garlic cloves, ginger, two tablespoons of olive oil, and two tablespoons of lemon juice. Mix well and set aside.
- Remove the pan with the potatoes from the oven and shuffle the potatoes to one side of the pan. Place your salmon fillets in the center of the pan. Brush both sides of the salmon with the glaze.
- Place asparagus on the remaining open side of the pan and top with 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of thyme on the asparagus and potatoes.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. (The salmon should flake easily with a fork when it’s ready.) Add a fresh squeeze of lemon juice to the asparagus and salmon and serve immediately. Enjoy!
** Oven cooking time and temperature may vary