Walnut Zucchini Bread
- 2 1/4 cups gluten free all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups zucchini, grated
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Oil or line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt 1 1/4 cup of walnuts.
- To another bowl, add in the eggs, maple syrup, applesauce, zucchini and vanilla extract, mix together.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet and combine. Pour the batter into the loaf pan and sprinkle with the remaining walnuts on top.
- Bake the bread for 60-70 minutes. Test the bread with a toothpick after 60 minutes, if it comes out wet continue baking.
- When it is done, remove the bread from the oven and let sit for ten minutes to cool, then transfer onto a wire rack to continue cooling.
- Once cool, serve and enjoy!