Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- One package of brussels sprouts (12 oz.)
- One handful of walnuts
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Handful of dried cranberries (no added sugar)
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 425 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the brussels sprouts in half and place down on a lined baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle on the salt and pepper.
- Roast the brussels sprouts for 15-20 minutes, until the leaves are crispy and browning.
- Add the walnuts, maple syrup and Dijon mustard. Return them to the oven to toast the walnuts for about 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the brussels from the oven and sprinkle with the dried cranberries.
- Serve and enjoy!