Blueberry & Coconut Granola Bar
- 6 Tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 1/2 cups of gluten free oats
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon ground flax seed
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup pistachios, chopped
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350 F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor or high speed blender, add in the oats and blend until they turn into a flour consistency.
- In a large bowl, add in the oat flour, coconut oil, maple syrup, almond butter, vanilla extract, nutmeg, salt, cinnamon, flax seeds, chia seeds, shredded coconut, pistachios, and pumpkin seeds. Combine to form a dough.
- Gently fold in the blueberries into the dough.
- Spread the dough onto the lined baking sheet and spread evenly across.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden.
- Remove from oven and set on a cooling rack. Once they are cool enough to handle, add them to the fridge and chill over night.
- Serve and enjoy!