Creamy Garlic Chicken!
- 1 lb. of chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Pat the chicken dry, then butterfly slice it (half horizontal), and then slice it into several pieces.
- Add the salt, onion powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika and black pepper to each side of the chicken.
- Add the olive oil to a skillet over medium heat, add in the chicken and cook for 3 to 5 minutes per side. Make sure the internal temperature is 165 F before removing.
- Remove the chicken and reduce the heat and add in the garlic and thyme and cook for about 45 seconds until the garlic is browned. Add in the coconut milk and let simmer for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring until it thickens slightly. Return the chicken into the pan and warm each side for about 1 minute.
- Serve with favorite sides and enjoy!