Shrimp Fajita Bowl
- 1 lb. of shrimp, unshelled and deveined
- 3 bell peppers, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced thin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- Cilantro as garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400 F. In a small bowl, mix together all of the spices and salt.
- In a medium bowl, add in all of the sliced peppers and onions. Toss them in half of the olive oil and half of the spice. Spread the vegetables evenly on a baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Toss the shrimp with the additional olive oil and spices.
- Once the vegetables are done baking, remove from the oven and add the shrimp onto the baking sheet to cook for about 10-12 minutes (until the shrimp is pink and opaque).
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven, let cool then add into a bowl to serve. Squeeze lime juice over top and add cilantro.