Chocolate Overnight Oats!
- 2 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a bowl, combine the chia seeds, oats, maple syrup, cocoa powder, salt and chocolate chips.
- Add in the vanilla extract and milk, then stir together. Allow the oat mixture to sit for at least five minutes.
- Divide the overnight oat mixture into 3 to 4 containers and store for an easy grab n go breakfast!