Pesto Potato Salad
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 lbs. of potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Boil water in a pot with salt, then add in the potatoes.
- Boil the potatoes until they are soft and tender, drain the potatoes and then cool.
- Make the pesto: Add the olive oil, parsley, parmesan cheese, salt, lemon juice to a food processor or blender and pulse until mixed.
- Once the potatoes are cooled, slice them into 1-inch cubes.
- Add the potatoes and the pesto into a bowl and mix until evenly coated.
- Serve as a side dish and enjoy!