Cinnamon Apple Muffins
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cups of pitted dates (about 8 dates)
- 1-2 grated apples
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- Pinch of salt
- Optional for toppings: coconut, nuts, seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Add all of the ingredients into a blender and blend on medium speed creating a chunky batter.
- Line a muffin tin with muffin sheets or spray. Add the batter into each muffin tin about 1/4 from the top. Top the muffins with optional nuts, coconut, etc.
- Bake the muffins for 15-18 minutes.
- Sprinkle warm muffins with salt and move to cooling rack to cool completely.
- Serve and enjoy!