- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons red curry paste
- 14-ounce can of coconut milk
- 2-3 cups of spinach
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon tamari (soy sauce)
- 14-ounce can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked jasmine rice
- First, cook the rice according to the package.
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a skillet. Add the curry paste and garlic, sauté until it gets softened.
- Next, add in the maple syrup, tamari, and coconut milk. Bring it to a low simmer until it starts to thicken slightly.
- Next, add in the spinach, cilantro and chickpeas until they are heated through. Mash the chickpeas slightly and mix it to make it more creamy.
- Serve the curry over the rice and top with cilantro.