N4L Spice Blend Recipes
Cooking Tip · Foodies · Health · Lifestyle · Longevity Diet Recipe ·
Do you need some inspiration for how to use our N4L Spice Blend Bundle? Here are some recipes using our spice blends to give you some ideas!
Okinawan Curry Acorn Squash:
- 1 whole acorn squash, cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- Olive Oil - 2 teaspoons
- Miso Paste - 1 tablespoon
- Garlic, crushed - 1/4 tablespoon
- Okinawan Curry Powder - 1 1/2 teaspoons
- Tamari - 1 teaspoon
- Apple Juice - 2 teaspoons
- Lime Juice - 1/2 teaspoon
- Garnish with cilantro and sesame seeds as needed.
- Place squash slices on a parchment line sheet tray, and brush both sides with olive oil.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 425o F. Flip the squash over halfway through baking time.
- Combine the miso paste, garlic, curry powder, tamari, apple juice, and lime juice.
- Remove the squash from the oven. Brush both sides of the squash with the curry paste.
- Return to the oven and broil for 3-4 minutes or until nicely browned.
Ikarian Lemon Potatoes:
- Lemon juice - 2 tablespoons
- Olive Oil - 2 tablespoons
- Vegetable broth - 2 tablespoons
- Potatoes, peeled and quartered - 3/4 pound
- Ikarian spice blend - 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
- Combine the lemon juice, veg stock, olive oil, spice blend, and salt in bowl.
- Toss the potatoes in the mixture.
- Move potatoes to a parchment or foil lined sheet tray or bake in a casserole dish.
- Bake at 4250F for 30 minutes. Flip and return to the oven for another 25-30 minutes. Potatoes will be nicely browned and fork tender.
Sardinian Herb Kale Pesto:
- Kale - 1/2 cup chopped
- Hemp seeds - 1/4 cup + 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice - 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon
- Nutritional yeast - 1/2 teaspoon
- Sardinian spice blend - 1/4 + 1/8 teaspoon
- Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
- Olive Oil - 1/4 cup
- Combine all ingredients in a small blender or food processor.
- Process until smooth.
Greek Herb Summer Garden Vegetable Tian:
Ingredients for vegetables:
- Zucchini, sliced thin on madoline - 1 medium
- Yellow squash, sliced thin on madoline - 1 medium
- Japanese eggplant, sliced thin on madoline - 1 medium
- Olive Oil - 4 tablespoons
Ingredients for sauce:
- Roasted red peppers - 2/3 cup
- Roasted Garlic - 1 1/2 tablespoons
- Almond milk - 1/4 cup
- Balsamic vinegar - 1 teaspoon
- Miso - 1/2 tablespoon
- Greek Herb Blend - 1 1/2 teaspoons
- Olive Oil - 2 1/2 teaspoons
- Place the sliced vegetables in a single layer on baking sheets lined with parchment.
- Brush the top of the vegetable slices with olive oil.
- Place each tray of vegetable under a broiler on high. Cook until they have browned, then cool.
- Place all red pepper ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- In an 8- or 9- inch round baking dish, spoon a 3/4 cup of sauce evenly over the bottom.
- Layer the vegetable slices in a circular pattern around the baking dish.
- Top with enough sauce to cover vegetables in a thin layer. Reserve remaining for another use.
- Bake at 425o F for 15 minutes.
Nicoyan Spiced Guacamole:
- Avocado, ripe - 1 medium
- Lime juice - 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
- Nicoyan spice blend - 1/4 teaspoon
- Scallions, thinly sliced - 1 tablespoon
- Cilantro, finely chopped - 1 tablespoon
- Scoop out the avocado flesh and mash in a bowl until almost smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients. Stir to combine.