Plant Powered Protein Smoothie
Breakfast · Cooking Tip · Dietitian · food swaps · Foodies · Health · Lifestyle · Smoothie ·
Are you someone who forgets to eat breakfast or is not hungry in the mornings? Prepping smoothies for the morning is an easy way to have a quick breakfast on the go and is easy on the stomach! Try this simple plant powered protein smoothie!
- 1 Tablespoon N4L lean green smoothie blend
- 1/2 banana, chopped
- 1/2 mango, chopped
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1 cup of kale
- 1 cup of plant milk of choice (almond, oat, cashew, etc.)
- 1 Tablespoon almond or cashew butter
- Grab a blender and plug it in.
- Add in the banana, mango, kale, spinach, nut butter, lean green smoothie blend, and plant milk.
- Blend on high until there are no chunks.
- Add to a cup or to go cup and store smoothie in the refrigerator for the morning.