- 1 cup almonds, sliced
- 6 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup pistachios
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2-3 teaspoon salt
- 1-2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the dry ingredients into a medium bowl (oats, almonds, coconut, pistachios) and mix.
- In another bowl, mix together the wet ingredients (maple syrup, pumpkin puree, olive oil, salt, cinnamon).
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and combine.
- Spread the granola onto the lined baking sheet and spread out. Bake the granola for 15 minutes, stir, and then bake for another 15 minutes.
- You can store the granola in plastic bags in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Serve with milk, yogurt, or even dry! Enjoy!