Instant Pot Veggie Chili
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small jalapeno, diced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 Tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 can diced fire-roasted tomatoes, drained and rinsed
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup water
- Pinch of black pepper
- Optional toppings: Avocado, Lime, Cilantro, Jalapenos
- If you have an instant pot, set it to the sauté function, or grab a pan to sauté the veggies in. Set the level to medium and add 10 minutes to your timer.
- Once the pot in heated, add the oil and vegetables into it, stirring occasionally for 8-10 minutes or until the veggies are soft.
- Add in the spices, the chili powder, coriander, cumin, salt, oregano and tomato paste. Stir and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add in the kidney and pinto beans, diced tomatoes, garlic, and water. Stir and then tighten the instant pot lid and pressure cook on high for 45 minutes.
- The instant pot will release the pressure naturally, it will take about 25-30 minutes to do so.
- When it is finished, remove the lid and serve.
- Serve with desired toppings and enjoy!