Kale Caesar Salad with Avocado!
- 2 small cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 avocado, halved
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 mayonnaise (optional; can sub Greek yogurt)
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 bunch of kale, remove the stems and chop
- Parmesan cheese (to top)
- Pumpkin seeds (to top)
- Add all of the dressing ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend. Half of the avocado, garlic, water, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, salt. Taste and adjust.
- Toss the kale with the Caesar dressing. Add in the other half of the avocado, pumpkin seeds and parmesan cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!