Red Pepper Cashew Pasta
- 2 heads of cauliflower, florets
- 1 Tablespoons olive oil and pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup cashews
- 1 16-ounce jar of roasted red peppers, drained and rinsed
- 1 jar of pasta sauce (no added sugar or preservatives is best)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound of penne pasta (regular or gluten free)
- For the cauliflower, preheat the oven to 425 F. Toss the cauliflower florets with olive oil and salt, then spread them onto a lined baking sheet. Roast for about 30 minutes until golden brown.
- For the sauce, blend together the pasta sauce, roasted red peppers, water, salt and cashews until creamy.
- Cook your choice of pasta according to the directions on the package.
- Mix your pasta with some sauce and add in the roasted cauliflower.
- Serve and enjoy!